Terms & Conditions
- Your Booking is subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. If you disagree with these terms, we will not be able to provide you with the service that you require.
- Bookings To secure your booking please book online via our website www.mapleridgecottages.com.au or contact us by telephone on (03) 5664 1268 or 0407 885 332 for further discussion.
- Your stay with us is conditional upon payment of the prescribed tariff as set down by us, or a tariff agreed upon and contained in your booking confirmation notice.
- Payment. A 50% deposit is required if booking directly with Maple Ridge with the balance due no less than 4 weeks prior to your stay. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards and direct online banking. We reserve the right to cancel reservations where credit cards have declined repeatedly.
- Extra guests. A $30 dollar fee is chargeable for extra adult guests & $15 for extra children over the age of 3 years. We ask for your honesty. Please do not allow undeclared persons onto our property. This is also for safety reason in the case of an emergency such as fire. We reserve the right to cancel your entire booking, should this occur and you will not be refunded.
- Arrival and Departure Times: You are welcome from 3.00pm and we ask that you vacate your cottage by 11.00am to enable us to prepare the cottage for our next guests. Late checkout may be possible, but please discuss this with us.
- Cancellations notified 14 days or longer from booking date, will receive 100% deposit refund less a $15 admin charge. Cancellations made 8 – 13 days from the booking date, will receive a 50% refund minus a $15 admin charge. Cancellations made 1 – 7 days from booking date, will NOT receive a refund of any monies paid. A ‘no show’ on the date of your booking will result in the loss of all monies paid.
- The registered guest has the responsibility of ensuring that people staying with them behave in an appropriate manner, and conforms with our terms and conditions. The registered guest will be held responsible for the conduct of persons staying with them, and be financially liable for any costs arising out of bad behaviour.
- Liability • The registered guest will take responsibility for any payments due prior to departure and agree to be held personally liable for any charges incurred during their stay. In the event of a booking for more than one room (a group booking) the registered guest providing credit/debit card details is personally liable for any person, group, company or association that fails to pay all or part of such charges.
- Damage to property / Stolen Property – We reserve the right to charge individual guests or lead guests for the cost of replacing stolen property or rectifying damage which has been caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless acts of guests to the hotel’s property or structure. If such stolen property or damage is discovered during the stay it will be drawn to the guest’s attention but if discovered after guests have departed then we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit /debit card, or send an invoice for the costs for payment to the registered address.
- The parking area within this facility has a 10kph Speed Limit. Guests are required to adhere to the speed limit at all times.
- NO SMOKING ANYWHERE! Smoking is not permitted in any of our cottages or on the property. Outdoor smoking is permitted outside the property boundary, although great care must be undertaken to ensure the safety of your actions. The registered guest will be responsible for any damage that may be caused. DO NOT SMOKE ON, OR IN THE PROPERTY.
- Cooking Odours – Any excessive odours from cooking that permeate the fittings and furniture, that cannot be easily removed by airing, requiring outside services to rectify, will be charged back to the guest.
- Group Bookings Authorisation for any group gatherings involving Maple Ridge Cottages property must be agreed to by management prior to arrival. This includes any gathering for any special occasion such as a wedding or engagement, birthday or similar.
- Zero Tolerance to drunken, bullying, or loutish behaviour, the use of foul and indecent language, intimidation of staff or other guests, malicious damage, theft, or any other form of inappropriate behaviour. Vic Police will be notified and you WILL be evicted immediately.
- PETS – As much as we love animals, Unfortunately we cannot accept pets at Maple Ridge Cottages.
**WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO AMEND THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS WITHOUT NOTICE**